The Construction Management team comprises of professionally qualified engineers who have rich and varied experience related to the execution of Industrial and Infrastructure project.
In addition, they have been trained in usage of latest management tools and techniques, this includes all aspects of project management such as planning . monitoring , coordination , quality control , safety principles , preparation of budgeting and cost control.material procurement , equipment selection, labor management and settlement of claims.
Project Manager and team are selected considering the type and size of Project and the background experience needed. Our teams have carved a nick for timely execution of prestigious projects maintaining highest quality standards.
- Contract Document — Preparation, Bid invitation, Evaluation & Negotiation.
- Construction and Fabrication Drawings Scrutiny and Approval.
- Market Survey Material Selection, Testing and Acceptance.
- Planning scheduling and monitoring progress.
- Assessment of labor and equipment requirements.
- Monitoring and Reporting.
- Quality control.
- Cost control.
- Measurements, Billing and passing for payment.
- Change Order and Claims Evaluation.
- Inspection, Testing and Commissioning.
- Prepare as-built Drawings and other records.